Frequently Asked Questions
What to do when you cannot log into your UltiPro account?
If you are Support Staff and no longer have access to your UKG (formerly UltiPro) account, please visit https://ew33.ultipro.com/ and click the “Forgot your Password?” link directly below the login.
A short video demonstration of logging into UKG (formerly UltiPro) is available at https://youtu.be/v-Y8-98PNrQ.
If you are still unable to access your UKG (formerly UltiPro) account, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to do when you cannot log into the ISS Portal or SEMP Survey?
The Help Website is located at https://help.issny.org/ and is where you can find documents and videos to help you best utilize the tools we have available, including logging in and resetting your password.
If you are still unable to access the ISS Portal or SEMP Survey, please send an email to email@example.com.
Who do I contact when all else fails?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fun Facts – Did you know?
- There are approximately 6000 new viruses released every month.
- 28% of IT professionals hide their career from friends and family to get out of giving free tech support.
- Technophobia is the fear of technology, Nomophobia is the fear of being without a mobile phone, Cyberphobia is the fear of computers.
- 51% of internet traffic is “non-human”. 31% is made up from hacking programs, spammers and malicious phishing.
- The average computer user blinks 7 times a minute, less than half the normal rate of 20.
- Spam mail got its name from the canned meat after a Monty Python skit that made fun of Spam as tasting “horrible and being ubiquitous and inescapable.”