Self-Direction Coordinator are here to assists individuals, their families and circle of support with implementing their Self-Direction budgets. They attend meetings, ensure payments are made in accordance with budgetary guidelines and ensures quality and compliance standards are met according to regulations.
To name a few things we do
- Help with communications between departments
- Track documentation across all departments to ensure Medicaid compliance
- Generate and distribute updates, timesheets and Monthly Summary Notes to ensure they match the current Hab Plan
- Participate in annual and semi-annual ISP meetings, addressing any issues that arise.
- Communicate with the Circle of Support to address issues with staff, expenses, incidents, or just to check in on how each participant is doing with their services
- Assist with approvals for services such as community classes, camp, household items and services, services rendered outside of NY state, and more
- Assist with setting up housing payments for a new/updated lease
Self-Direction Guide (Coming Soon)